Friday, October 29, 2010

Ayesha Takia hot







Ayesha Takia is one seriously hot Indian Actress and there is no way I could not have a hub exclusively about her. I could mention how sexy her body is or how beautiful her eyes are. I might even mention how much I love her beautiful hair. But what I really want to say about her is how great of an actress she is and how much I respect her abilities. She could be one of the best actresses of our time. She will win more awards for her acting than any other actress in the history of the world.

Yes all of that was just a big load of crap, I have never seen one of her movies and probably never will. I don’t care if she can act as long as she continues to look as hot as she does in all of these sexy pictures. Ayesha is without a doubt one of my favorite actresses of Bollywood, but it is because of her big boobs and fine little butt. What can I say I am extremely shallow just like you.

You can’t expect me to believe you are here for anything other than to look at hot pics of Ayesha Takia and her extremely sexy body. You can’t expect me to believe that you admire her for her abilities as an actress. Nope, just like me you are here to check out her beautiful face and big boobs. She does have a lot going for her, I will say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment